RENTCafé PHA Landlord Portal will allow you to:
- Review unit information including current contract rent.
- Review caseworker info for each of your tenants.
- Review inspection details such as scheduled dates and inspection results.
- Review ledger payment history.
- Review, edit or add EFT bank account details used for direct deposits.
- RENTCafé PHA is available 24/7.
- In order for you to register for RENTCafé PHA, you must have a valid email address.
- The email address and Tax ID/SSN used during the registration process must match the information we currently have on file. If you need to provide or update your email address please click the Email Us button available below.
Please read the following options fully and click on the option that best applies to your situation
I have already created a RENTCafé PHA account and I have my username and password.
I have a RENTCafé PHA registration code and I need to register.
- If you are a property manager company or owner who has multiple accounts you will be able to register all of them using a single username and password - Click here for instructions.
- If you are a property management company or owner who only has one account - Click here for instructions.
I am a current property management company or owner and I need a registration code.
The Housing Authority of the Santa Barbara is an Equal Opportunity Provider and provides Reasonable Accommodations to individuals with known disabilities. If you require accommodations please contact our office at 805-736-3423, ext. 7525 option 2 or TDD 800-545-1833, ext.594.
If none of the options listed above address your situation or if you have any questions
To continue to our website for other information click here.